Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jericho 2....day 7

Well...thanks to the Jericho Rangers and BlogCatalog, I no longer have to wonder if anyone ever reads this blog. Thanks for all the comments and shout outs.

Yesterday was quite a day, long and hot. We started the day at 6am, pretty normal for a Monday here in LA...but it was a 14 hour day and I rolled in my door at about 8:30 last night. Exhausted and it's only the first day of the week.

The cast and producers went to ComiCon this past Sunday and we heard the stories. It was an amazing turnout to the panel. They were absolutely blown away by the response and fan support. The fans really own the show. If it weren't for all of you out there, we would all be doing something else this year...but Jericho lives. Lennie gave me the run down of all the questions, the cheers, the Rangers...he's hilarious. We laughed...and watched more YouTube Jericho videos. Yes, we watch them...

We complete episode 201 today, with 202 coming right on it's heals. Back out at the farm on Wednesday. Hot...

PWP

4 comments:

Kay said...

We know that you are all working under trying circumstances. The writers condensing the story, all of you back and ready to hit the ground running, and then having to work your magic in record time.

I, for one, have never participated in an effort to save a TV show. Now it feels like you are all family to us, and 'we only want the best for you' (to quote one of Skeet's other characters!).

Keep up the wonderful work that makes Jericho the special show we love, and take care of each other out there-your efforts are not going unnoticed or unappreciated!

Sweet Tea said...

Would you please tell everybody that we are so very grateful for their hard work? We appreciate each and every one of you. As Kay said, it does feel like you're all family. And, if I may be so bold, please tell April Parker-if you see her-that I love her talent and wish we could hear from her.
Someday would you explain a bit more about mixing sound? Oh, I'm glad you joined BlogCatalog. It's a great place.
Thank you all so much. Long live Jericho!!!

Phillip W. Palmer said...

Soon I will do a "job description" post that gives the basics for what I do on set.

I'm working with April right now, so I'll do my best to pass it along.

PWP

Sweet Tea said...

Thank you so much. I'm just curious about the sound because there's so much of it in Jericho. Like bombs, guns, etc. Will love to see the job description. When you have time. Ha.