Sunday, March 21, 2004

Week 4 is in the can. Lots of special effects this week...which means a lot of guide tracks for me. All in all, very good stuff. Let's see...the DAT recorder went down this week, got it repaired...the DEVA is acting weird, it's going out next week...I've blown up two power supplies for my cart, they're back at their maker. Kind of a tough show on equipment, and I can't really figure out why. I guess it's just my turn, as I rarely have these issues. Thankfully I'm real paranoid and I have backups for just about everything.

We've got 1 more week to go, then I'm off for a few days. I am jumping on to the last week and a half of Hostage for Peter Devlin so that he may go and start another show. After that...who knows.

I think I may be testing some new gear as well...we'll see.

No comments: